Saturday, June 06, 2009

Linkfest 06/06/09

Here are some of the links that have kept me busy this week:



Zach Galifianakis was profiled in the NYT.

Ben Witherington tackles NT Wright's new book on Justification with some thoughts of his own, and an interview with the Bishop himself.

I did not see the MTV Movie awards, but this song certainly made me laugh like a bowl full of jelly.

iMonk offers a reasoned response to one man's walking away from the faith.

The always entertaining zombie killing coop Left 4 Dead is getting a sequel!

There is a new Star Wars MMO coming out. I am not sure what to think of that, but I do know that this trailer is a Jedi Sith extravaganza.

In other Star Wars news- Someone did a very cool mashup of Magnum PI and Star Wars, creating Han Solo PI

The Dirty Projectors have a new album coming out next week and it is streaming on NPR until then. It very well could be my favorite album of 2009 so far.

Richard Ayoade of the IT Crowd has directed a strange video for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Greg Boyd explains what is wrong with the American Patriot's Bible in two parts: One, Two.

0 comments: