Monday, June 01, 2009

I Agree with Sarah Palin 100% in this Statement.

This statement by Sarah Palin is one I can back fully. If you are reading this you know I have not always had the highest regard for her, but that is precicely why I must give her credit where it is due. Surely this statement was crafted with politics in mind, but I will giver her the benefit of the doubt that this is a hint that she does see the sanctity of life as something that spreads out beyond the issue of abortion. I am not aware of her stance on the death penalty, but this at least strikes me with the right sensibilities and points to Christ's concern for all.

"I feel sorrow for the Tiller family. I respect the sanctity of life and the tragedy that took place today in Kansas clearly violates respect for life. This murder also damages the positive message of life, for the unborn, and for those living. Ask yourself, 'What will those who have not yet decided personally where they stand on this issue take away from today's event in Kansas?'

Regardless of my strong objection to Dr. Tiller's abortion practices, violence is never an answer in advancing the pro-life message."

Governor Sarah Palin

0 comments: