Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fasting Postponed and other matters.

Due to some extenuating circumstances, I am pushing back the start of the fast. Hopefully not more than a week. It looks like I am moving this weekend and so being on a much lower energy level is not a good idea.

This move was not planned, but under current circumstances, it is what needs to happen if I am going to retain any sanity and keep my nerves under control.

I would appreciate any prayers over my living situation, as well as the job search. I interviewed last week for what would be a part-time job to help with my income. I also just sent out a resume to a shelter here in Cincinnati for a case-worker position that a friend recommended. If either or both of these turned into an actual opportunity, I would be very thankful.